We tailor our services around your business needs to provide:
- the relevant AFSL authorisations,
- support and compliance relevant to those authorisations, including template Statement of Advice and other compliance documents,
- individually tailored training programs,
- freedom to choose the platform you prefer, with no dealer group "badged" or "preferred" option, but with "preferred pricing" with the industry majors providing reduced costs to your clients
- a workable, peer driven, Approved Product List which includes direct investment options and the ability to advise on Industry and Corporate Super Funds,
- broking arrangements with major wholesale providers including Commsec, Desktop Broker, Finex, Macquarie Online, Ord Minnett and Open Markets.
- a revenue management system which includes client invoicing, direct debit, income splitting with referral sources, FDS & Opt-in management
- Professional Indemnity cover.
You choose and pay for:
- The research you want.
- The client management / advice generation software you prefer.
- The training of your choice - with free Kaplan Online for planning & tracking purposes.
- The business support you decide you need.
Whilst we don't have the buying power of the institutions, we have negotiated discounts with both software and research providers, so the cost of moving to a non-aligned solution might not be as much as your current licensee might like you to believe.
Hunter Green partners with Industry Leaders
Lonsec, one of Australia’s leading investment and research organisations, makes available a range of research products and investment tools to Hunter Green via their iRate website, at specially discounted prices for Hunter Green advisers. More information is available here.
Morningstar, a global leader in Independent research and world class data is proud to offer Hunter Green a range of research products and tools including Morningstar Adviser Research Centre, the professional Website for financial advisers, brings together Morningstar research, data, and market commentary on managed funds, shares, ETFs, and all investment types. An easy to use, yet comprehensive Website, accessible from anywhere. Use it to stay current on all published research, produce client ready materials, generate fund profiles, even to watch videos with key industry personalities. Sign up for a free 2 week trial click here https://arc.morningstarhub.
Software which provides the latest, most comprehensive, cloud based, revenue management system on the market. Optional integrated invoice and debtor management system, including direct debit of client accounts or credit cards. Optional FDS & Opt-in Solutions. Web based, with scores of fixed and variable reports. FREE to Hunter Green advisers.
Revex also provides Hunter Green with their co-directed outsourced staffing solution to process commission and fee statements from product providers, matching all providers, products, policies and clients. This ensures payments to advisers are made on time and queries are dealt with, including following up missing commissions and fees. FREE to Hunter Green advisers.
One of Australia's leading quantitative investment research firms led by Michael Furey, a former financial planner and Head of Research for Suncorp’s advisory businesses. He is a leading expert in the areas of quantitative analysis and its application to investment selection as well portfolio construction for decumulation. Delta Research's insights are available FREE to Hunter Green advisers.
Our Commitment to the Highest Standards
Hunter Green is owned by Greg Hunter, an accountant and financial adviser with over 30 years experience in providing strategic, fee for service advice. Greg has never had a claim against him or his licence, enhancing his move to becoming a dealer group as there are no legacy issues.
Greg recognised that the licensing options for independently minded professional advisers were limited, and wanted to support the emergence of the new breed of professional advisers that are driven by the highest standards in ethics, client service and business processes. To this end he sold his client base to focus on providing a new kind of adviser centric dealer group, run by advisers for advisers, with no hidden agendas. Click to see his profile on LinkedIn.